CAMAL cooperated with the largest bank in Africa, Standard Bank to organise a tour of Yiwu district in Zhejiang province of China for various African traders. The sourcing trip included procurement of various products such as equipment, electronics, furniture and many more. CAMAL also conducted factory visits in Wangbin Co. Ltd, which manufactures furniture and Sumsoar which handles logistics for various local exporters. The main agenda of this particular trip was to have clients introduce clients to sourcing from China through actual engagement with the local factories.
CAMAL has always aimed to consistently add value to our clients and for this reason, the firm co-operated with Standard Bank visit various districts of their interest. The key reasons of visiting various districts were;
- To identify the prevailing opportunities in China
- To understand the terms of business in China
- To vet the quality and prices of the products.
- To get a diverse investment plan
CAMAL continues to organize these trips for associations and companies who wants to meet the original suppliers. This is one among many successful trips which CAMAL has been part of. CAMAL has also done successful trips for the following fields,
- Construction materials i.e. tiles
- Capital machines i.e. wheel loaders, dump trucks
- Industrial Chemicals
The advantages of using CAMAL for such trips include
- CAMAL understands China and the economy well so the firm will advice on the best quality and original product.
- CAMAL has done many trips successfully for many associations and companies, it will only get better for you.
- CAMAL’s China office will do the negotiation for you with the Chinese manufacturers because. The team speaks Chinese fluent so language barrier will not be a problem to CAMAL’s client during trip.
- CAMAL has does due diligence for the companies the client wants to visit, this ensures the client’s expectations are met by linking them with the best suppliers in China.